Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Back In Action!!

It is newly 2014, and I finally decided to look up my dear old blog and see if it was still active. I love looking at those old posts, so glad that I have them. I now have a six year old and a three and a half year old, live in Florida, and we are down to just one dog. We live near the beach, we love the climate here. We've been here 2 yrs, 4 mos, I believe. We are looking to move to a different house, because we are bursting at the seams in the one we're in now. We found one yesterday, and I thought we were definitely moving there, but M is having some second thoughts. This is extremely frustrating to me, but there is really nothing I can do about it, is there? We are struggling with the fact that rent is much more expensive than farther inland, but we love living in this community so much, and it is a hard trade off. To pay the same rent inland, we could have a huge house where we would have no problem with space constraints. We could have the fancy bathrooms, nice kitchen, and community pool. But, with all of those advantages, I still have trouble committing to living inland and not being a part of this little beach community. I'm sure there are incredibly nice folks inland as well, but they are sure as heck a lot hotter in the summer! And probably less tan! The most important things always come to the forefront, huh?

No comments: