Tuesday, July 10, 2007

color me embarrassed

So, about five minutes after that last post, this lady I work with came in and told me they were going to have a shower for me. Boy, did I feel bad. No one here even knows I have a blog, so I know they didn't see my post, but talk about timing! They are giving me one this Thursday, which is very nice, and there is cake from my favorite bakery and everything!

We had company AGAIN last week, my husband's cousin, wife and two kids. It wasn't as bad as it could've been, but I think the problem is that I'm almost 9 months pregnant, and I just don't feel like dealing with extra people in my house. They were very good guests, and the kids were well behaved, but I am still just exhausted. And we had to go to a baseball game on Friday night, which was horrible. I had been up since 4:45 that morning, and I was so tired. Of course, when there was only one out to go, somebody hits a home run, and the game goes into extra innings. I was so pissed and tired, and at this point it was about midnight. I got the keys to the truck and walked back and laid back in the seat. I think I'm still recovering from the lack of sleep that night. I am so tired, my head is nodding as I'm typing this. The cool thing was that they brought me their breast pump, which will save us about 320 dollars! yea!

No comments: