Saturday, February 02, 2008

Catching Up

I can't believe how long it has been since I've posted. My workplace shut me down, so I have been so incredibly lazy about updating my own blog. But I think it is time to start up again. And I want to reinvent it somewhat, make it more than just a daily journal. I'd like to try out my storytelling skills. Believe me, I'm in the land of good fodder for all kinds of commentary. God help me.
I just saw a preview for a show called Criminal Minds. The criminal was shown rubbing his face on a woman's feet, and saying "they're softer than I remember". Does having a foot fetish make you a scarier ciminal? I know nothing strikes fear in my heart more than having someone rub their face on my foot. Although I would immediately think about how long it has been since I washed my feet. So my fear of foot rejection would be stronger than my fear of strange foot fetish man doing something strange with my toe cleavage.
This is not an irrational fear, I'm looking at my three week old nail polish, my toenail that still hasn't finished growing out completely from the Broken Toe Incident a year ago, and I have hairs growing out of my toes. Yes. Like a Hobbit. I do shave them, once a month whether they need it or not. I'm a high class lady.
I want to start posting pictures, but we moved two months ago, and I still can't find the cable for my camera. Or any of my jogbras. Or half of my tshirts. I did locate all pets and the baby. So, I'm farther ahead than I could be. I'm sure I'll find these items just in time to pack them all up and move again.

I'm obviously trying to find my rythm here, and it may be a little bumpy until I get there.

No comments: