Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Atlanta, here we come!

So, I got the job, and we found a house that is very close to other family members. Hopefully it won't drive us crazy! The house is awesome, with a huge back yard, and a pool. The rent is 300 dollars cheaper, and the house's layout is a MUCH better fit. Two stories instead of three. A huge backyard for kids and dogs alike. A nice, quiet neighborhood, where our family knows all of the neighbors, and there is not a party house in the bunch! Two car garage, which will be great for the motorcycles. It is kind of far away from where I'll be working, but I'm willing to commute a bit to have a nice living situation.

We are kind of in shock right now. But a good shock! I gave my notice at work, and unfortunately, I know have the worst attitude possible. I have no desire to do or finish ANYTHING! But I will, I will. The bare minimum, that is. Now all we have left is to find a daycare and a stable. I've got three day cares that I want to visit, they all sound pretty promising. After that, the stables.

It is wild to think that we'll be back in Atlanta after all of these years, 13 years I think? But we are very excited to be closer to all that Atlanta has to offer. I'm scared to death, but I feel like it is the right thing to do.

I hope I can breathe again soon!

1 comment:

Cat, Galloping said...

Wow, that's awesome! Sounds like everything fell into place really quickly, too!